CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
Two restaurants in Mississauga have been closed following recent health inspections.
Pakistani restaurants Hot Plate and Al-Dhaaba, located at 69 Dundas Street West and 812 Britannia Road West respectively, were inspected on Wednesday, October 16.
According to the inspection reports, both restaurants did not store food to prevent contamination and/or adulteration, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and did not properly maintain food contact surfaces and equipment.
Additionally, it’s reported that Al-Dhaaba didn’t properly wash and sanitize utensils, and didn’t sanitarily maintain garbage and liquid waste.
Both restaurants are closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on each restaurant’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: Hot Plate has reopened after passing reinspection on Friday, October 18.
Al-Dhaaba has reopened after passing reinspection on Tuesday, October 22.
- CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga