CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
Another restaurant in Mississauga has recently been closed down following a failed health inspection.
Thai Cuisine Experts, located at 3960 Grand Park Drive, was inspected on Wednesday, February 27.
Peel Health reports that the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not properly maintain food contact surfaces and equipment, and did not provide supplies to ensure sufficient dishwashing and sanitizing, among other health risks.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Friday, March 1.
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga