CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
Another restaurant in Mississauga has recently been closed down following a failed health inspection.
Thai Cuisine Experts, located at 3960 Grand Park Drive, was inspected on Wednesday, February 27.
Peel Health reports that the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not properly maintain food contact surfaces and equipment, and did not provide supplies to ensure sufficient dishwashing and sanitizing, among other health risks.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Friday, March 1.
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Police on scene for man waving stick in the street in Mississauga
- Square One officially reopens in Mississauga
- Stay-at-home order lifts today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton