CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
Another restaurant in Mississauga has recently been closed down following a failed health inspection.
Thai Cuisine Experts, located at 3960 Grand Park Drive, was inspected on Wednesday, February 27.
Peel Health reports that the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not properly maintain food contact surfaces and equipment, and did not provide supplies to ensure sufficient dishwashing and sanitizing, among other health risks.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Friday, March 1.
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Vehicle Flips and Collides Into Pole in Mississauga
- Woman Who Worked in Mississauga Identified as Burlington Murder Victim
- Man Rushed To Hospital After Finding Him Unresponsive In A Mississauga Pool
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Dessert Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga