CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
Another restaurant in Mississauga has recently been closed down following a failed health inspection.
Thai Cuisine Experts, located at 3960 Grand Park Drive, was inspected on Wednesday, February 27.
Peel Health reports that the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not properly maintain food contact surfaces and equipment, and did not provide supplies to ensure sufficient dishwashing and sanitizing, among other health risks.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Friday, March 1.
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga to ask region to temporarily ban the sale of non-essential goods at big box stores
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure due to conflict in Mississauga