CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga eatery has recently been closed down following a failed health inspection.
On Tuesday, September 4, Peel Health inspected and closed Japanese restaurant Sushi 4 U, located at 6465 Millcreek Drive.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant was not maintained free from any condition that could be considered a health hazard under the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s record.
The restaurant is closed until further notice. We'll update with any news on its status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Thursday, September 6.
- Brand New American Restaurant Goes Bankrupt in Mississauga
- Car Seen Driving Erratically and Speeding Down Major Road in Mississauga
- Mississauga To Be Hit With Dangerous Weather Tonight
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- UPDATE: Mississauga Restaurant Temporarily Shut Down by Peel Public Health
- UPDATE: Mississauga Cafe Issued Closure Notice in Error