CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga eatery has recently been closed down following a failed health inspection.
On Tuesday, September 4, Peel Health inspected and closed Japanese restaurant Sushi 4 U, located at 6465 Millcreek Drive.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant was not maintained free from any condition that could be considered a health hazard under the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s record.
The restaurant is closed until further notice. We'll update with any news on its status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Thursday, September 6.
- Two Overnight Shootings in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Prices for one and two-bedroom apartments falling slightly in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in critical condition after being struck at Steeles Ave
- Paramedics attending highway collision in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Dessert Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations