CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations
A Mississauga restaurant has been temporarily shut down following a failed health inspection.
Golden Turtle Restaurant, located at 723 Central Parkway West, was given a routine inspection on Wednesday, April 10.
According to Peel Health, the Vietnamese restaurant did not properly store food to prevent contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and did not keep potentially hazardous food out of dangerous temperatures, posing critical safety risks.
Other offences include not providing a separate and easily accessible handwashing sink, and not keeping frozen food at -18 degrees Celsius or lower.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Monday, April 15.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Police and emergency crews attempting a water rescue in Mississauga