CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations
A Mississauga restaurant has been temporarily shut down following a failed health inspection.
Golden Turtle Restaurant, located at 723 Central Parkway West, was given a routine inspection on Wednesday, April 10.
According to Peel Health, the Vietnamese restaurant did not properly store food to prevent contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and did not keep potentially hazardous food out of dangerous temperatures, posing critical safety risks.
Other offences include not providing a separate and easily accessible handwashing sink, and not keeping frozen food at -18 degrees Celsius or lower.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Monday, April 15.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga