CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations
A Mississauga restaurant has been temporarily shut down following a failed health inspection.
Golden Turtle Restaurant, located at 723 Central Parkway West, was given a routine inspection on Wednesday, April 10.
According to Peel Health, the Vietnamese restaurant did not properly store food to prevent contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and did not keep potentially hazardous food out of dangerous temperatures, posing critical safety risks.
Other offences include not providing a separate and easily accessible handwashing sink, and not keeping frozen food at -18 degrees Celsius or lower.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Monday, April 15.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- Free bicycles available for students who need them in Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant ordered to pay $40,000 to sexual harassment victim
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19