CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A frequently-visited Pearson Airport restaurant has been temporarily closed due to health violations.
On Monday, April 1, Peel Health inspected and shut down the A&W at Terminal 1.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, posing a critical health risk.
The restaurant also did not keep non-food contact surfaces clean, sanitary and in good condition, the report says.
The A&W is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has passed reinspection on Tuesday, April 2.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- Top 5 Chinese Takeout Joints in Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations