CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A frequently-visited Pearson Airport restaurant has been temporarily closed due to health violations.
On Monday, April 1, Peel Health inspected and shut down the A&W at Terminal 1.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, posing a critical health risk.
The restaurant also did not keep non-food contact surfaces clean, sanitary and in good condition, the report says.
The A&W is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has passed reinspection on Tuesday, April 2.
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Dessert Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga