CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A frequently-visited Pearson Airport restaurant has been temporarily closed due to health violations.
On Monday, April 1, Peel Health inspected and shut down the A&W at Terminal 1.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, posing a critical health risk.
The restaurant also did not keep non-food contact surfaces clean, sanitary and in good condition, the report says.
The A&W is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has passed reinspection on Tuesday, April 2.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- New case of coronavirus found in Ontario
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga