UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
A popular Mississauga restaurant is closed following a failed health inspection.
Peel Health inspected Seoul House, located at 265 Enfield Place, on Tuesday, April 16.
Seoul House specializes in Japanese and Korean cuisine.
According to the inspection report, this location did not properly store food to prevent contamination and did not provide adequate protection against pests, posing critical safety risks.
Other offences include not providing a separate and easily accessible handwashing sink, and not properly maintaining the mechanical dishwasher.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is currently the only inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has opened after passing reinspection on Thursday, April 18.
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Major weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations