CLOSURE: Popular Dessert Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga restaurant belonging to a well-known dessert chain has been closed down following a failed health inspection.
On Tuesday, May 14, Peel Health inspected the Caffe Demetre location at 285 Enfield Place in the area of Square One.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant’s operator did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not keep potentially hazardous food out of dangerous temperatures, posing major health risks.
The restaurant is closed until further notice. We’ll update with any further news.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Thursday, May 16.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- These stores are still open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- COVID-19: 151 new cases in Ontario as premier looks to limit gatherings to 5 people or less
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations