CLOSURE: Popular Dessert Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga restaurant belonging to a well-known dessert chain has been closed down following a failed health inspection.
On Tuesday, May 14, Peel Health inspected the Caffe Demetre location at 285 Enfield Place in the area of Square One.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant’s operator did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not keep potentially hazardous food out of dangerous temperatures, posing major health risks.
The restaurant is closed until further notice. We’ll update with any further news.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Thursday, May 16.
- VIDEO: New Video Footage Released After Multiple Break and Enters in Mississauga
- More Refugees Slated to Arrive in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- Mississauga-Raised Actor Simu Liu Set to Star in Upcoming Marvel Film
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations