UPDATE: Mississauga Cafe Issued Closure Notice in Error
EDITOR’S NOTE: A spokesperson with the Region of Peel has confirmed that the closure notice was issued in error. The spokesperson told inSauga.com that the health inspector issued the wrong sign. The area that the cafe is located in has been experiencing water disruptions, but the restaurant has not been shuttered due to any health hazards. The Region says the confusion is no fault of owner/operator.
The Region’s health inspections website should be updated shortly to reflect the new information.
A restaurant in Mississauga was recently closed after failing a health inspection.
On Monday, Mar. 19, Peel Health inspected and closed down Spring Cafe located on 2425 Truscott Drive.
According to Peel, the restaurant operator did not maintain the premises free from any condition that could be considered a health hazard according to the Ontario Health Protection and Promotion Act.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We’ll update with any further news on this restaurant's status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Extremely Popular Toronto Food Service Launches in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting 1500+ Homes in Mississauga
- Here’s Everything We Know About Canada Day in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Here's What's Happening with the Hurontario LRT Project in Mississauga
- Top 5 Board Game Restaurants and Cafes in Mississauga