CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga takeout restaurant specializing in Pakistani, Indian, and Hakka cuisine is currently closed following a failed health inspection.
The Village, located at 3073 Hurontario Street, was inspected by Peel Health on Monday, October 28.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not properly store food to prevent contamination and/or adulteration, and did not properly wash and sanitize utensils, among more minor health violations.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant is open after passing reinspection on Thursday, October 31.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Hakka restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations