CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga takeout restaurant specializing in Pakistani, Indian, and Hakka cuisine is currently closed following a failed health inspection.
The Village, located at 3073 Hurontario Street, was inspected by Peel Health on Monday, October 28.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not properly store food to prevent contamination and/or adulteration, and did not properly wash and sanitize utensils, among more minor health violations.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant is open after passing reinspection on Thursday, October 31.
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Hakka restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021