CLOSURE: Grocery Location Shut Down in Mississauga
Peel Region has closed down a grocery in Mississauga after it failed to pass a routine health inspection.
On Sept. 18 (Monday), Zam Zam Grocers & Halal Meat, located on 3355 The Collegeway, was inspected and closed.
Peel Public Health listed the store’s inadequate protection against pests as the main reason for the closure, calling it a critical health risk.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
The store is currently still closed. We’ll update with any further news on its status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: This location passed its most recent inspection on September 21, 2017.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Restaurant Temporarily Shut Down by Peel Public Health
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler