CLOSURE: Grocery Location Shut Down in Mississauga
Peel Region has closed down a grocery in Mississauga after it failed to pass a routine health inspection.
On Sept. 18 (Monday), Zam Zam Grocers & Halal Meat, located on 3355 The Collegeway, was inspected and closed.
Peel Public Health listed the store’s inadequate protection against pests as the main reason for the closure, calling it a critical health risk.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
The store is currently still closed. We’ll update with any further news on its status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: This location passed its most recent inspection on September 21, 2017.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Restaurant Temporarily Shut Down by Peel Public Health
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Police investigating jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24