CLOSURE: Grocery Location Shut Down in Mississauga
Peel Region has closed down a grocery in Mississauga after it failed to pass a routine health inspection.
On Sept. 18 (Monday), Zam Zam Grocers & Halal Meat, located on 3355 The Collegeway, was inspected and closed.
Peel Public Health listed the store’s inadequate protection against pests as the main reason for the closure, calling it a critical health risk.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
The store is currently still closed. We’ll update with any further news on its status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: This location passed its most recent inspection on September 21, 2017.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Restaurant Temporarily Shut Down by Peel Public Health
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga