CLOSURE: Grocery Location Shut Down in Mississauga
Peel Region has closed down a grocery in Mississauga after it failed to pass a routine health inspection.
On Sept. 18 (Monday), Zam Zam Grocers & Halal Meat, located on 3355 The Collegeway, was inspected and closed.
Peel Public Health listed the store’s inadequate protection against pests as the main reason for the closure, calling it a critical health risk.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
The store is currently still closed. We’ll update with any further news on its status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: This location passed its most recent inspection on September 21, 2017.
- Here's What's Coming to Netflix Canada in June 2018
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: May 12-18
- Latest Ontario Election Polls Show NDP Gaining Ground, Tories Stalling
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Dessert Spot Now Open in Square One in Mississauga