CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga restaurant is closed following a failed health inspection.
On Monday, February 25, Peel Health inspected and closed down Chinese restaurant Yun, located at 3960 Grand Park Drive.
The inspection report cites major health risks, the most notable being: The restaurant reportedly did not protect food from contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and the operator and/or employees didn’t wash hands to prevent contamination.
Additionally, Peel Health says utensils weren’t properly washed and sanitized, and a separate, easily accessible handwashing sink was not provided, among other offences.
Yun is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on the restaurant’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- Large Police Presence Following Reports Of Weapon Seen In Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations