CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga restaurant is closed following a failed health inspection.
On Monday, February 25, Peel Health inspected and closed down Chinese restaurant Yun, located at 3960 Grand Park Drive.
The inspection report cites major health risks, the most notable being: The restaurant reportedly did not protect food from contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and the operator and/or employees didn’t wash hands to prevent contamination.
Additionally, Peel Health says utensils weren’t properly washed and sanitized, and a separate, easily accessible handwashing sink was not provided, among other offences.
Yun is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on the restaurant’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Two Mississauga Women Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- Major Changes Coming to City Hall in Mississauga
- Part of 401 Closed in Mississauga After Propane Tanks Fell From Transport Truck
- Mississauga Hotel Reopens With Brand New Look and Trendy Burger Restaurant
- Toronto Raptor Coming to First Ever Night Market at Square One in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations