CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga restaurant is closed following a failed health inspection.
On Monday, February 25, Peel Health inspected and closed down Chinese restaurant Yun, located at 3960 Grand Park Drive.
The inspection report cites major health risks, the most notable being: The restaurant reportedly did not protect food from contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and the operator and/or employees didn’t wash hands to prevent contamination.
Additionally, Peel Health says utensils weren’t properly washed and sanitized, and a separate, easily accessible handwashing sink was not provided, among other offences.
Yun is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on the restaurant’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win