CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga restaurant is closed following a failed health inspection.
On Monday, February 25, Peel Health inspected and closed down Chinese restaurant Yun, located at 3960 Grand Park Drive.
The inspection report cites major health risks, the most notable being: The restaurant reportedly did not protect food from contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and the operator and/or employees didn’t wash hands to prevent contamination.
Additionally, Peel Health says utensils weren’t properly washed and sanitized, and a separate, easily accessible handwashing sink was not provided, among other offences.
Yun is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on the restaurant’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- House of the Week: Spectacular $5 Mil Mansion With Incredible Features
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Male taken to hospital after shooting in Mississauga
- Gun seen during overnight robbery in Mississauga
- 42 year old zamboni driver becomes emergency goalie helps Hurricanes pick up win over Leafs
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga