CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga restaurant is currently closed after failing a recent health inspection.
Yumys Chicken & Seafood at 3085 Hurontario Street was inspected on Monday, November 11.
According to Peel Health, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not keep potentially hazardous foods out of dangerous temperatures, posing significant health risks.
The report also states that the restaurant failed to properly maintain food contact surfaces and equipment.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Dessert Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga