CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga restaurant is currently closed after failing a recent health inspection.
Yumys Chicken & Seafood at 3085 Hurontario Street was inspected on Monday, November 11.
According to Peel Health, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not keep potentially hazardous foods out of dangerous temperatures, posing significant health risks.
The report also states that the restaurant failed to properly maintain food contact surfaces and equipment.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Dessert Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga