CLOSURE: Airport Road Restaurant Shut Down in Mississauga
Peel Region has closed down a restaurant in Mississauga following a health inspection that failed to pass muster.
Asian Sweets and Restaurant, located on 7148 Airport Road, was inspected and closed on Thursday, March 2, 2017.
Peel Public Health maintains that the restaurant did not properly store food to prevent contamination and did not provide adequate protection against pests, posing critical safety risks.
Other reasons for the closure include improperly washed/sanitized utensils, poor housekeeping practices, and lack of a valid food handler certification.
The restaurant passed two previous inspections on Aug 10, 2016 and Nov. 21, 2016. However, both previous inspections revealed some unsanitary conditions, inadequate pest protection and issues with foods being stored at correct temperatures.
The restaurant is currently still closed.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to indoor dining at restaurants cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga