CLOSURE: A Brampton Popeyes location closes due to COVID-19 outbreak
A Popeye’s restaurant in Brampton has been shut down by Peel Region’s health department due to COVID-19.
The store, located at 10635 Bramalea Road, near Sandalwood Pkwy., was closed May 26.
Under Peel Public Health regulations, a closure happens when five or more people at a workplace test positive for COVID-19 within a period of 14 days.
The closure is meant to stop further spread of the virus while the health department investigates.
The store will be allowed to reopen when the health department determines that it is safe to do so.
- CLOSED: COVID shuts down Brampton KFC take-out restaurant
- Peel Public Health has shut down three more businesses in Mississauga
- Two Brampton and Caledon Amazon fulfillment centres partially closed by health department
- CLOSURE: A Tim Horton’s in Brampton has closed due to a COVID outbreak
- COVID-19 cases force closure of warehouse in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location