City's New Wave Of Filmmakers Showcase Talents At Mississauga Youth Film Festival!
Lights, camera, action! The city’s new wave of filmmakers are set to showcase their talents at the Mississauga Youth Film Festival (MYFF). The event is proudly presented as a part of National Youth Arts Week - Rebel 2013 and in collaboration with the Mississauga Arts Council Limelight Association. MYFF will be showcasing a number of short films and performances by youth and guest speakers who are veterans in film and literature from all across the Greater Toronto Area.
The event will take place this Friday, May 3rd at 7 p.m. at the Meadowvale Theatre, located at 6315 Montevideo Road in Mississauga. The top three winning filmmakers will be named and awarded monetary prizes at the event. The public will also be given the chance to vote for their favourite film, and a People's Choice Award will also be awarded.
Admission is free of charge, however, tickets must be reserved ahead of time. For reserving tickets and more details and information, please email the MYFF Organizers at myff [dot] mississauga [at] gmail [dot] com. For further details, please visit www.myffmississauga.wordpress.com, or follow them on Twitter @theMYFF.
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June