City of Mississauga to host a second COVID-19 tele-town hall
Anyone with questions about the city's handling of the COVID-19 crisis should note that they can ask experts and city officials those questions very soon.
The City of Mississauga will host a second tele-town hall session on Wednesday, April 8 at 7:00 pm to address concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Residents will be able to pose COVID-19 related questions to a group of panelists from the city, Peel Public Health, Trillium Health Partners, Peel Regional Police and Peel Paramedics.
City councillors and senior staff will also be available to answer questions.
Some panelists will include Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie, Fire Chief Tim Beckett, Dr. Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health with Peel Region Public Health, Peel Regional Police Chief Nish Duraiappah, Peter Dundas, chief and director of Peel Regional Paramedic Services, and a representative from Trillium Health Partners.
The city says a random selection of residents will receive a telephone call to participate on April 8. If you don't wish to participate, you can simply hang up. If you don't receive an automated call and would like to participate, you can dial 1-877-229-8493 and enter ID number 115911.
The event will run from 7:00 pm to 8:30 p.m.
- City of Mississauga to hold COVID-19 tele-town hall meeting
- Mississauga hosting third tele-town hall meeting tonight
- VIDEO: Dr. Loh, Chief Medical Officer for the Region of Peel answers questions about COVID-19
- The Chief Medical Officer of Peel Dr. Loh takes questions about Stage 3 and COVID-19 - July 14, 2020
- Peel Regional Police Chief to hold town hall meetings in wake of police-involved shooting of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Energy firm Suncor uprooting Mississauga and Oakville offices