City of Mississauga to hold COVID-19 tele-town hall meeting
The City of Mississauga just announced plans to hold a tele-town hall session on Friday, March 20 at 6:45 p.m. to address concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
The city says residents are invited to participate and pose questions to a group of panellists from the City of Mississauga, Peel Region Public Health and Trillium Health Partners.
City Councillors and senior staff will also be available to answer questions.
The main panelists will include, Mayor Bonnie Crombie, Janice Baker, City Manager and Chief Administrative Officer, Tim Beckett, Fire Chief and Director of Emergency Management, Nancy Polsinelli, Interim Chief Administrative Officer, Region of Peel, Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health, Peel Region Public Health and; a representative from Trillium Health Partners
A random selection of residents will receive a telephone call in advance, with an invitation to participate in the session. Anyone who receives a call and does not wish to participate can simply hang up.
Residents can also dial 1-877-229-8493 ID 115911 on the day of the session to participate.
In addition, the session will be available to listen-in live online at mississauga.ca/livestreamevent.
- City of Mississauga to host a second COVID-19 tele-town hall
- Mississauga hosting third tele-town hall meeting tonight
- VIDEO: Dr. Loh, Chief Medical Officer for the Region of Peel answers questions about COVID-19
- VIDEO: Q&A with the Chief Medical Officer of the Region of Peel about COVID-19 - May 26, 2020
- VIDEO: Q&A with the Chief Medical Officer of the Region of Peel about COVID-19 - May 5, 2022
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Intersection gets a fun makeover in Mississauga