Mississauga ready to open City operated fitness centres, arenas, pools and libraries
Published July 14, 2021 at 2:59 pm
Community centres, hockey arenas and libraries in Mississauga will all be back up and running in the next few days, but certain restrictions are still in place.
All major community centres in the city will open for general access on July 19 with full front desk operations resuming by July 28. Reservations will continue to be required for drop-in programs.
All the facilities will still be subject to the guidelines of stage 3 of Ontario’s re-opening plan that puts limits on how many people can gather in one location.
Some protocols remain in place including the wearing of masks and social distancing.
Other openings include:
- Indoor arenas for rentals on July 19
- Cultural facilities for indoor and outdoor permits on July 19
- Libraries (accept the Port Credit branch) on July 19
- City operated fitness centres on July 21
- Meeting rooms and gymnasiums will open for rentals on July 26
- Indoor pools and instructional drop-in programs resume July 28