City of Mississauga Feb 8 Programs and Services
February 8, 2013 - 7 a.m. - City of Mississauga administrative offices and facilities are open today. Please contact facilities directly for confirmation.
Registered and drop in programs at City of Mississauga community centres and libraries are operating at this time. Facility rentals including arena and room rentals remain as scheduled.
Please contact individual facilities directly for confirmation or for the latest information on closures or program cancelations. For information visit www.mississauga.ca
Severe weather conditions impact bus schedules. You can expect delays during a winter storm. Please give yourself extra time when planning your trip. For your safety, please proceed with caution when boarding or exiting the bus. For customized route and schedule information, please call 905-615-INFO (4636).
The City of Mississauga’s winter clearing crews clear roads, priority sidewalks, bus stops and pedestrian crossings to be completed within 12-36 hours after the end of a snow storm, depending on the amount of snow received.
For information on the City’s snow clearing service levels Please see the winter maintenance brochure for more information on service levels.
The issuance of Parking Considerations has been suspended until further notice.
On-Street Parking is restricted from November 1 to March 31 - do not park vehicles on the road from 2 am to 6 am. Help our crews with winter maintenance by not parking on the road.
Follow us on Twitter at MississaugaSnow
- Select residents can get help with snow clearing in Mississauga this winter
- Major Changes Coming to Snow Clearing in Mississauga
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- Here’s how much it has to snow for roads to be cleared in Mississauga
- Some Residents Can Apply for City’s Driveway Windrow Snow Clearing Program
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise