Circle K offering free drinks for healthcare workers
In order to reward those who are working to keep Canadians safe amid this global pandemic, Circle K is providing free drinks to first responders, and healthcare workers.
According to a news release, the convenience store announced it will be providing free coffee, tea and Polar Pop—in any size—to police officers, paramedics, and firefighters.
Additionally, the promotion is also being offered to Circle K employees, who continuing to serve the community amid the pandemic.
The promotion will be running until April 16.
To receive their free beverage, anyone employed at one of the aforementioned jobs simply needs to present their credentials or ID badge to the cashier at checkout.
- Little Ceasars thanking front-line workers with free pizza
- Harvey's, Swiss Chalet offering front-line workers 50 per cent off amid pandemic
- ONroute offering truck drivers free coffee
- Ontario accountants offer free tax prep for healthcare workers fighting COVID-19
- Costco Gives Priority Access to Healthcare Workers and First Responders
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- Mississauga to begin reopening outdoor amenities
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods