Cineplex offering private movie screenings
Do you miss a night out at the movies? If your answer is yes, there's good news!
Cineplex has announced it's now offering private bookings for groups of up to 20 people.
As of Nov. 13, Canadians can enjoy a private, movie-screening experience replete with snacks for just $125 for a group of up to 20 people.
The experience includes a private auditorium rental, and the choice of more than 1,000 movies from new and current releases, to holiday favourites, to all-time classics.
“Going to the movies is a holiday tradition for so many Canadians, and we are delighted to offer a safe and welcoming place for families and friends to keep their traditions alive through the magic of the movie theatre experience,” Ellis Jacob, president and CEO of Cineplex, said in a news release.
“Health and safety remain our top priority today and throughout this entire pandemic, and I couldn’t be prouder of how hard our local theatre teams have worked to keep Canadians safe since our reopening. ‘Private Movie Nights’ are an affordable way for families, friends, and other groups to safely gather and celebrate the season.”
The movie-screening company is also allowing private bookings and event rentals at its Playdium and The Rec Room locations--COVID-19 restrictions permitting--including use of the entire space, unlimited play on games, and dedicated staff for the entire length of the experience.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – December 3