Cineplex is giving away free popcorn soon
What’s a movie without popcorn?
If you’re a fan of the savoury snack, you’ll be excited to hear Cineplex has announced they will be giving out free popcorn to customers on January 19.
The promotion, which is intended to celebrate National Popcorn Day, is happening at all 165 Cineplex locations across the country.
“Popcorn is synonymous with the movie-going experience, especially at Cineplex,” Sarah Van Lange, Executive Director of Communications for Cineplex, said in a news release.
“Now in its third year, we’re excited to continue a tradition that Canadians have come to love and celebrate this classic movie treat on National Popcorn Day,” she continued.
Best of all, those who can’t physically get to the theatre can still get a bag of popcorn free. Those who would prefer to enjoy their popcorn from the comfort of their couch can simply order a small bag from Cineplex on SkipTheDishes.
The catch? The promotion is only available to Scene members. However, those who don’t have a Scene account can sign up for one before January 19 to get their free bag of popcorn.
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford