Cindy Crawford Coming to Popular Furniture Store in Mississauga
Do you remember who your celebrity crush was in 1995?
If it was iconic model Cindy Crawford, you might be very excited to hear that one of the world's most prolific supermodels is visiting a Brick furniture store near you on Saturday, Oct. 7.
According to The Brick's website, Crawford will appearing at the brand's 3025 Ridgeway Rd. location tomorrow at 12:00 p.m.
Crawford will be at the store for one hour, so fans have to hurry if they want autographs or photos.
Attendees will be eligible to win prizes and everyone who lines up before noon will receive a $100 promo card towards any Cindy Crawford Home purchase. Attendees can also enter to win a Cindy Crawford Home living room package.
The store is also offering 33 per cent off its ticket price on Cindy Crawford Home upholstery.
So if you're in the market for some furniture and want to meet the woman who gave (and might still give) you heart palpitations, be sure to get to the store nice and early.
For more info, click here.
- A Popular McDonald's Meal Could Soon be Banned in Mississauga and Beyond
- Best Fish and Chips Battle: Mississauga vs. Burlington
- E. Coli Outbreak Linked to Lettuce Sold in Ontario
- Massive Clothing Retailer is Planning to Close Some of Its Stores for Good
- One of the 2018 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Inductees Has a Mississauga Connection