Chipotle introduces new, digital-only menu item
Are you a fan of chipotle?
The popular Mexican-inspired chain announced it is introducing a new, digital-only menu item.
As of Thursday (March 11), Chipotle customers will have the option to order a Hand-Crafted Quesadilla, the chain's first customizable entree added to the menu since the salad was introduced 17 years ago.
“We’re so excited to answer the call from fans and introduce one of the most highly anticipated menu items in our brand’s history,” Chris Brandt, Chief Marketing Officer for Chipotle, said in a news release.
“The Hand-Crafted Quesadilla brings so many new possibilities to our menu, and fans will love exploring fresh flavor combinations through its sides and salsa options," he continued.
Chipotle's quesadilla is made with Monterey Jack Cheese; one or more of Chicken, Steak, Carnitas, Barbacoa, Sofritas, or Fajita Veggies; preservative-free flour tortilla; and a choice of three sides including fresh tomato salsa, sour cream, or hand-mashed guac.
Additionally, from March 11 until March 21, customers will be able to order the quesadilla and have it delivered for free when they order online using the app or website.
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Police responding to males trying to jump from bridge into Credit River in Mississauga