Children Struck by Vehicle at Elementary School in Mississauga
A few people were sent to the hospital after being struck by a vehicle in an elementary school’s parking lot.
The incident occured at the parking lot of St. Gertrude Elementary School, according to Peel Regional Police. Police were called to the scene at about 2:58 p.m.
At least four people were injured in the incident, one of which was the driver of the vehicle, as well as multiple children. Police could not confirm the exact ages of the people involved in the accident.
All four were taken to a local hospital with only minor injuries, fortunately.
We’ll keep you posted with any updates.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- Free Fun Pass for Elementary School Kids in Mississauga
- Police Searching for a Vehicle Involved in Hit and Run in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle
- Teenager Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- School Bus Collides with Vehicle in Mississauga