Children Struck by Vehicle at Elementary School in Mississauga
A few people were sent to the hospital after being struck by a vehicle in an elementary school’s parking lot.
The incident occured at the parking lot of St. Gertrude Elementary School, according to Peel Regional Police. Police were called to the scene at about 2:58 p.m.
At least four people were injured in the incident, one of which was the driver of the vehicle, as well as multiple children. Police could not confirm the exact ages of the people involved in the accident.
All four were taken to a local hospital with only minor injuries, fortunately.
We’ll keep you posted with any updates.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple People Hit by a Vehicle at a Popular Mississauga Bar
- Free Fun Pass for Elementary School Kids in Mississauga
- Police Searching for a Vehicle Involved in Hit and Run in Mississauga