Children Struck by Vehicle at Elementary School in Mississauga
A few people were sent to the hospital after being struck by a vehicle in an elementary school’s parking lot.
The incident occured at the parking lot of St. Gertrude Elementary School, according to Peel Regional Police. Police were called to the scene at about 2:58 p.m.
At least four people were injured in the incident, one of which was the driver of the vehicle, as well as multiple children. Police could not confirm the exact ages of the people involved in the accident.
All four were taken to a local hospital with only minor injuries, fortunately.
We’ll keep you posted with any updates.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe