Child Struck by Vehicle in Missisauga
A child has been struck while crossing the street in a residential central Mississauga neighbourhood Monday morning.
“It looks like minor injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
Emergency crews were sent to Creditview Rd. and Edenrose St., south of Eglinton Ave., at 8:42.
The driver remained on scene.
Paramedics treated the victim, possibly six-years-old, for a leg injury before transporting the child to hospital.
Delays are expected as police investigate.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store