Child Struck by Vehicle in Missisauga
A child has been struck while crossing the street in a residential central Mississauga neighbourhood Monday morning.
“It looks like minor injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
Emergency crews were sent to Creditview Rd. and Edenrose St., south of Eglinton Ave., at 8:42.
The driver remained on scene.
Paramedics treated the victim, possibly six-years-old, for a leg injury before transporting the child to hospital.
Delays are expected as police investigate.
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- Officers not facing charges after man falls to his death in Mississauga