Child Struck by Vehicle in Missisauga
A child has been struck while crossing the street in a residential central Mississauga neighbourhood Monday morning.
“It looks like minor injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
Emergency crews were sent to Creditview Rd. and Edenrose St., south of Eglinton Ave., at 8:42.
The driver remained on scene.
Paramedics treated the victim, possibly six-years-old, for a leg injury before transporting the child to hospital.
Delays are expected as police investigate.
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple