Child Struck by Vehicle in Missisauga
A child has been struck while crossing the street in a residential central Mississauga neighbourhood Monday morning.
“It looks like minor injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
Emergency crews were sent to Creditview Rd. and Edenrose St., south of Eglinton Ave., at 8:42.
The driver remained on scene.
Paramedics treated the victim, possibly six-years-old, for a leg injury before transporting the child to hospital.
Delays are expected as police investigate.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- UPDATE: Here's What's Happening with the Hurontario LRT Project in Mississauga
- Special Weather Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- 5 Spas to Road Trip to Outside of Mississauga