Child Struck by Vehicle in Missisauga
A child has been struck while crossing the street in a residential central Mississauga neighbourhood Monday morning.
“It looks like minor injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
Emergency crews were sent to Creditview Rd. and Edenrose St., south of Eglinton Ave., at 8:42.
The driver remained on scene.
Paramedics treated the victim, possibly six-years-old, for a leg injury before transporting the child to hospital.
Delays are expected as police investigate.
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May