Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics were called to the scene of a collision today in Mississauga.
Police reported around 7:50 p.m. that a child pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Ninth Line.
The seven year old victim is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries, police say.
We’ll update with any further news on the victim’s condition.
Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- COVID-19 vaccines will bring life ‘back to normal,’ Ontario premier says