Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics were called to the scene of a collision today in Mississauga.
Police reported around 7:50 p.m. that a child pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Ninth Line.
The seven year old victim is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries, police say.
We’ll update with any further news on the victim’s condition.
Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run