Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics were called to the scene of a collision today in Mississauga.
Police reported around 7:50 p.m. that a child pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Ninth Line.
The seven year old victim is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries, police say.
We’ll update with any further news on the victim’s condition.
Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- PHOTOS: Two new office buildings have just taken shape in Mississauga