Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics were called to the scene of a collision today in Mississauga.
Police reported around 7:50 p.m. that a child pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Ninth Line.
The seven year old victim is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries, police say.
We’ll update with any further news on the victim’s condition.
Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June