Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics were called to the scene of a collision today in Mississauga.
Police reported around 7:50 p.m. that a child pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Ninth Line.
The seven year old victim is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries, police say.
We’ll update with any further news on the victim’s condition.
Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store