Child dies in Brampton, cause not yet determined
A child from Brampton has died in hospital after being found unconscious inside a home.
Emergency crews were called to a house on Finlayson Cress. late yesterday afternoon where they found the child without vital signs. Initial reports indicate the child had sustained injuries.
The cause of death has not been determine with a post mortem expect this afternoon.
As well, due to privacy concerns, the age and circumstances have not been made public. However, the Special Victims Unit has become involved in the case which means the child was under the age of 5.
Police say the cause of death will determine if further investigation is needed by investigators.
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Police forced to break car window to free child trapped inside in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Man Arrested For Allegedly Attempting to Murder a Child
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner