Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers attended the scene of a collision this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 5:50 p.m. regarding a child on a bicycle who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Brandon Gate.
The child was struck on private property, police say.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Police say the victim has been taken to a trauma centre with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
Peel’s Major Collision Bureau is investigating this incident.
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- A Dog Daycare is Shutting Down in Mississauga
- Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds
- Weapon Seized in Mental Health Incident On A Mississauga Highway
- Adult and Child Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga