Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers attended the scene of a collision this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 5:50 p.m. regarding a child on a bicycle who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Brandon Gate.
The child was struck on private property, police say.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Police say the victim has been taken to a trauma centre with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
Peel’s Major Collision Bureau is investigating this incident.
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Adult and Child Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation