Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers attended the scene of a collision this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 5:50 p.m. regarding a child on a bicycle who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Brandon Gate.
The child was struck on private property, police say.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Police say the victim has been taken to a trauma centre with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
Peel’s Major Collision Bureau is investigating this incident.
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Adult and Child Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month