Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers attended the scene of a collision this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 5:50 p.m. regarding a child on a bicycle who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Brandon Gate.
The child was struck on private property, police say.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Police say the victim has been taken to a trauma centre with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
Peel’s Major Collision Bureau is investigating this incident.
- Adult and Child Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- LATEST OUTBREAKS: List of long-term care homes with COVID-19 outbreaks in Mississauga - May 28, 2020