Chic New Bar and Restaurant Open in Mississauga
When people think of Chinese, Korean or Asian-fusion restaurants, they either picture vast (think Summit Garden) or cozily spartan (think Owl of Minerva) restaurants specializing in huge, shareable dishes.
But now, people can grab delicious Asian snacks in a chic new resto that specializes in such comforting classics as fried chicken, snack-sized dishes, fruit tea and other beverages (it is a bar, after all).
Nian She Bar + Restaurant recently opened its doors in the old Quiapo Quiapo location on Creditview Road.
The brand new bar, which boasts a sleek and modern interior, offers a trendy respite from the day-to-day grind.
As far as food goes, the menu boasts fried chicken cutlets (including a cumin-fried variety), fried chicken legs, chicken wings, grilled salmon, pan-fried fish, Taiwanese popcorn chicken, spicy shrimp, mapo tofu, rice dishes and more.
As far as beverages go, the resto also offers fresh dragon fruit juice, pearl milk tea, fruit slushies, kiwi soda, mango milkshakes and more.
So if you're in the mood for some more unique bar snacks, you might want to give Nian She a try.
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24