Chic New Bar and Restaurant Open in Mississauga
When people think of Chinese, Korean or Asian-fusion restaurants, they either picture vast (think Summit Garden) or cozily spartan (think Owl of Minerva) restaurants specializing in huge, shareable dishes.
But now, people can grab delicious Asian snacks in a chic new resto that specializes in such comforting classics as fried chicken, snack-sized dishes, fruit tea and other beverages (it is a bar, after all).
Nian She Bar + Restaurant recently opened its doors in the old Quiapo Quiapo location on Creditview Road.
The brand new bar, which boasts a sleek and modern interior, offers a trendy respite from the day-to-day grind.
As far as food goes, the menu boasts fried chicken cutlets (including a cumin-fried variety), fried chicken legs, chicken wings, grilled salmon, pan-fried fish, Taiwanese popcorn chicken, spicy shrimp, mapo tofu, rice dishes and more.
As far as beverages go, the resto also offers fresh dragon fruit juice, pearl milk tea, fruit slushies, kiwi soda, mango milkshakes and more.
So if you're in the mood for some more unique bar snacks, you might want to give Nian She a try.
- New Taiwanese style fried chicken spot is opening in Mississauga
- New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- International fried chicken chain is opening its first Canadian location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- By far the highest COVID-19 positivity in Ontario is in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now