Chef from restaurant in Italy opens unique new restaurant in Mississauga
A chef who has worked in some of the world's most delicious countries recently opened a brand new restaurant in Mississauga—and it celebrates fine Indian cuisine.
Back in the fall, Chef Paramjit Saini—who, according to his restaurant's website, was born and raised in the city of Chandigarh, India—opened Spice Culture Bar & Grill in Mississauga.
According to Spice Culture's website, Saini grew up around spices and vegetables native to India and began experimenting with flavours.
In 2006, Saini became a chef in Italy and was able to showcase his skills in a traditional restaurant called 'Haveli'.
In 2016, he decided to move Canada to be closer to family. Once he arrived, he began working at The Maharaja—one of the city's finest Indian restaurants.
"Spice Culture Bar & Grill is all about food. We not only have the best food menu in terms of range but we are proud to announce that all our food dishes are inspired from various regions of India," the resto's website reads.
"In creating so we always use the freshest, finest and authentic ingredients sourced from India."
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers butter chicken, rogan josh, Desi mutton curry, fish curry, paneer tikka masala, king lobster, biryani and more.
The restaurant also boasts a bar and an open patio.
Cover photo courtesy of Spice Culture’s official Facebook page
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – December 3