Changes May be Coming to Your Internet Service
Big changes and improvements could be in the future for some Cogeco customers in Mississauga.
Cogeco Connexion recently announced a new, customizable, Managed Wi-Fi solution.
This new service, according to a recent press release, is targeted towards small and mid-market businesses.
The Managed Wi-Fi solution offers enhanced internet access, scalable Wi-Fi capabilities, a management portal to customize settings (i.e. Wi-Fi access for guests) and get insights on Wi-Fi usage.
“At Cogeco we are committed to offering solutions to small and mid-market businesses that are customized to their needs," Antoine Shiu, Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Business Solutions at Cogeco Connexion, said in a recent press release.
"These companies will benefit from adaptable solutions that can grow with them as they strive to increase their productivity, while reducing their operational and capital expenditures."
In addition to the previously outlined services, Managed Wi-Fi is a service that offers integrated equipment, installation, and support to Cogeco’s business customers.
The cloud-based Wi-Fi solution has been designed and tailored in order to accommodate specific customer requirements.
The solution is installed by experts and can be monitored remotely to ensure a fast and reliable Wi-Fi experience.
“More than ever, our business customers are asking for enhanced Wi-Fi capabilities with simple and secure Wi-Fi settings, allowing them to work efficiently everywhere in the workspace and on various platforms at once,” Shiu noted in a recent press release.
“With the launch of our new Managed Wi-Fi solution, we will be enhancing our customers’ efficiency and business performances to help them meet their objectives, and work to their fullest potential.”
The solution also offers transparent pricing and total control on IT Budget with anticipated monthly bills.
For additional information on Cogeco Connexion’s Managed Wi-Fi solution and functionalities or on Cogeco Connexion’s complete portfolio of business solutions, visit their website here.
- Shots Fired at Attempted Robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga Rock Band Speaks Out Against Doug Ford Government
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting More Than a Thousand Mississauga Residents This Evening
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Mississauga Business Offers Unique Way to Help Businesses Save on Legal Fees
- 82% of MiWay Customers Satisfied with Transit Service
- Canadian Telecom Companies Are Misleading Customers, Report
- Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages
- Do You Consider the Internet an Essential Service in Mississauga?