Chance of rainfall every day this week in Mississauga and Brampton

Posted by

Published September 5, 2021 at 9:03 pm

It could be a very rainy week, according to Environment Canada’s weather forecast.

The forecast calls for a high chance of showers (70%) on Monday and Wednesday, with a smaller chance of showers (30%) on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

There’s a risk of a thunderstorm on Monday (Labour Day) morning, with strong gusts of wind possible.

Temperatures will be mostly seasonal throughout the week, with a high of 24 degrees Celsius on Monday cooling down to 20 degrees Celsius on Thursday.

Insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies

Related News

advertising