Celebration Square Releases 2018 Movie Lineup
Although it’s a little windy and rainy today, summer—and summer weather, yay!—is right around the corner.
You know what that means?
Celebration Square’s Movie Nights, presented by Tim Hortons, are about to kick off.
If you’re a movie aficionado (or if you just like catching flicks outside), you’ll soon be able to pack your blanket, lawn chair and snack and set up shop in the Square for a few hours.
The first movie night will take place on Thursday, May 24 at 8:00 p.m.
From that week on, residents (and guests, of course) can check out movies at the Square almost every Thursday until Aug. 30.
As well, insauga.com’s own Khaled Iwamura will be hosting the 7:30 p.m. weekly pre-show, LIVE with Khaled I starting on June 7th.
This summer, you can check out insauga.com’s Facebook Live talk show that can be seen anywhere in the world. The show will feature appearances by celebrity chefs who will perform live cooking demos, as well as entrepreneurs. Also, the audience can ask questions via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The film lineup is as follows:
- Thursday May 24 - Wonder Woman
- Thursday May 31 - Toy Story
- Thursday June 7 - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Thursday June 14 - Mrs. Doubtfire
- Thursday June 21 - Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
- Thursday June 28 - Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Thursday July 5 - Ferdinand
- Thursday July 12 - The Greatest Showman
- Thursday July 19 - Paddington 2
- Thursday July 26 - Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Thursday August 2 - The Black Panther
- Thursday August 9 - Coco
- Thursday August 16 - A Wrinkle in Time
- Thursday August 23 - Cars 3
- Thursday August 30 - Spider-Man: Homecoming
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26