Celebration Square fountain officially open for the summer
Some good news in the midst of this ongoing heat wave: The fountain at Celebration Square is open for the summer as of today (Saturday, July 4).
The fountain will be open seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the city has announced some new safety measures — capacity at the fountain is restricted to 60 people at one time, with 20 minutes time slots in place.
“Parents will be responsible for the supervision of their children and will need to ensure that they are practising physical distancing at all times,” the city said.
Residents can review these safety measures and plan ahead by visiting the city’s website.
- Fountain closing for the season at Mississauga's Celebration Square
- Fountain Temporarily Closed at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Some Changes Coming to the Celebration Square Water Feature in Mississauga
- Here’s when the Celebration Square skating rink will open in Mississauga
- Huge Events Lined Up This Summer for Celebration Square
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine