Celebration Square fountain officially open for the summer
Some good news in the midst of this ongoing heat wave: The fountain at Celebration Square is open for the summer as of today (Saturday, July 4).
The fountain will be open seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the city has announced some new safety measures — capacity at the fountain is restricted to 60 people at one time, with 20 minutes time slots in place.
“Parents will be responsible for the supervision of their children and will need to ensure that they are practising physical distancing at all times,” the city said.
Residents can review these safety measures and plan ahead by visiting the city’s website.
- Fountain closing for the season at Mississauga's Celebration Square
- Fountain Temporarily Closed at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Here’s when the Celebration Square skating rink will open in Mississauga
- Some Changes Coming to the Celebration Square Water Feature in Mississauga
- Huge Events Lined Up This Summer for Celebration Square
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton
- Cases in Mississauga and Brampton push Peel Region COVID number to record high