Celebration Square fountain officially open for the summer
Some good news in the midst of this ongoing heat wave: The fountain at Celebration Square is open for the summer as of today (Saturday, July 4).
The fountain will be open seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the city has announced some new safety measures — capacity at the fountain is restricted to 60 people at one time, with 20 minutes time slots in place.
“Parents will be responsible for the supervision of their children and will need to ensure that they are practising physical distancing at all times,” the city said.
Residents can review these safety measures and plan ahead by visiting the city’s website.
- Fountain closing for the season at Mississauga's Celebration Square
- Fountain Temporarily Closed at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Some Changes Coming to the Celebration Square Water Feature in Mississauga
- Huge Events Lined Up This Summer for Celebration Square
- Skating rink at Celebration Square opens today in Mississauga
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville