CBSA Officer Found Dead at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) recently announced that an officer was found dead in the CBSA employee area at Pearson International Airport.
The CBSA reports that at approximately 8:00 p.m. on Sept. 23, first responders were called to Terminal 3. An employee was found deceased when they arrived.
The CBSA is extending its condolences to the officer's family and says that the exact circumstances surrounding the incident have yet to be determined. As of now, Peel police and the CBSA are investigating the death.
No other details are available at this time.
- Two Arrested After Suspected Cocaine Found in Interesting Item at Pearson Airport
- Police Hunt Suspect After Huge Amount of Drugs Found at Pearson Airport
- A Lot of Cocaine Found Under Airplane Catering Trolleys at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Largest firearm seizure on record reported at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Officers Find Heroin Concealed in Spools of Thread at Mississauga Airport
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win