CBSA Officer Found Dead at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) recently announced that an officer was found dead in the CBSA employee area at Pearson International Airport.
The CBSA reports that at approximately 8:00 p.m. on Sept. 23, first responders were called to Terminal 3. An employee was found deceased when they arrived.
The CBSA is extending its condolences to the officer's family and says that the exact circumstances surrounding the incident have yet to be determined. As of now, Peel police and the CBSA are investigating the death.
No other details are available at this time.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Police Investigating Suspicious Fire at Children’s Playground in Mississauga
- Two Arrested After Suspected Cocaine Found in Interesting Item at Pearson Airport
- Police Hunt Suspect After Huge Amount of Drugs Found at Pearson Airport
- A Lot of Cocaine Found Under Airplane Catering Trolleys at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Officers Find Heroin Concealed in Spools of Thread at Mississauga Airport
- Dog Saves Canadians from Bug-Infested Statues at Pearson Airport