Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
Consumers should be aware of a recent recall involving several food products, according to a report from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
Certain cauliflower, red leaf lettuce, and green leaf lettuce products are being recalled due to possible E. coli contamination.
The products, produced by American company Adam Bros. Farming Inc., have been sold in Ontario and other provinces.
The following chart contains information about the recalled products and the codes printed on them:
The CFIA warns that food contaminated with E. coli may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick with symptoms including nausea, vomiting, mild to severe abdominal cramps, and diarrhea.
Consumers are advised to throw these products out or return them to the store they were purchased from, and contact a doctor if they believe they became sick from eating recalled food.
- Beef and veal products recalled in Mississauga due to E. coli
- Ground Meat Products Recalled Due to Dangerous Bacteria
- Walmart beef products recalled in Mississauga
- Potentially Dangerous Meat Products Being Recalled from Mississauga Stores
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators