CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take to the skies over Mississauga
On Sunday, May 10, the Canadian Forces Snowbirds took to the skies over several Ontario cities, and filmed their trip for those at home practicing social distancing to experience second-hand.
Their route took them from Mississauga to London via Niagara Falls, passing directly over Halton and Hamilton.
Then, after landing in London at 1:45 p.m., the team flew past Stratford, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Collingwood and Barrie in the evening.
Part of a mission called “Operation Inspiration,” the Snowbirds have been flying over Ontario to help raise the spirits of those who have been doing their part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take majestic flight through Ontario's skies
- Snowbirds flights rescheduled for today after being postponed due to snow
- Canadian snowbirds flock to vaccinate in Florida as rollouts lag north of the border
- OPSEU President calling on Ontario businesses to send workers home to prevent spread of COVID-19
- Social distancing: what to do and what not to do to curb spread of COVID-19
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- UPDATE: Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision