CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Seriously Injured Man Airlifted to Hospital Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
An Ornge air ambulance has transported a seriously injured man to a trauma centre following an industrial accident in Mississauga, Peel Paramedics say.
Paramedics say the adult male is in critical condition.
He is being treated at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto.
Paramedics say the incident occurred on Century Ave.
Peel police say there is no other information available at this time.
Updates to follow.
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report