CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal two vehicle rollover crash in Brampton
Peel police’s Major Collision Bureau is investigating a fatal collision this evening in Brampton.
At 9:25 p.m., it was reported that two vehicles collided at Bartley Bull Pkwy and Main St, north of Hurontario.
An occupant in one of the involved vehicles was transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
Police confirmed at 10:14 p.m. that one occupant was pronounced dead and three others are being treated for minor injuries.
Road closures remain in effect in the area, and residents are asked to take alternate routes.
The investigation into this collision is ongoing.
Anyone with information or dashcam footage is asked to contact investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Road closed following fatal crash in Mississauga
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement