CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police responding to shooting on Hamilton Mountain
Hamilton Police Service (HPS) is investigating a shooting.
On Tuesday night (February 9), HPS was called to the Hamilton Mountain area in relation to a shooting.
As a result of the shooting, a man has been taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
A 28-year-old man has been arrested and taken into custody.
According to HPS, there is no further threat to public safety.
- UPDATE: Police are urging witnesses of shooting involving seven-year-old boy in Hamilton to come forward
- Mississauga man charged with first-degree murder in Hamilton shooting
- Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
- Reports Suggest Hamilton Crime Boss Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- SIU investigating after three seriously injured in police-involved shooting in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga man arrested for drug trafficking
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”