CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Three People Injured After Alleged Street Racing Crash in Mississauga
It’s been reported that a serious two-vehicle crash resulted in multiple injuries in Mississauga.
A source told insauga.com that at 2:00 a.m. on Saturday morning a collision occurred on Superior Blvd just west of Kennedy Rd in Mississauga.
The source said Firefighters and emgergency services received the call for a collision following an alleged street racing incident.
At least three people were transported in awaiting ambulances, but the nature and severity of their injuries is unclear.
Officers cordoned off a safety perimeter around the scene, blocking the road both ways.
A K9 unit from the Peel Regional Police was dispatched and canvassed the industrial area around the crash.
Unconfirmed reports suggest some people may have fled the scene of the accident. There were also previous unconfirmed reports that one person was found without vital signs.
You can see a video of the incident, courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy, below (viewer discretion is advised).
- Police Identify 19-Year-Old Woman Killed in Alleged Street Racing Crash in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Serious Collision in Mississauga Leaves 2 People With Critical Injuries
- Police Launch Special Project to Eliminate Street Racing in Mississauga and Peel
- Police Bust Street Racing Incident on Highway 401 in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU