CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-Vehicle Crash on 403 in Mississauga
A collision involving two vehicles (and which has affected multiple vehicles) is currently blocking a large part of the 403 in Mississauga.
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) reported at 1:40 p.m. that there had been a serious crash on the 403 eastbound, east of Erin Mills Parkway.
The collision is blocking the right three lanes, only those in the HOV lane can get through.
Peel Paramedics recently reported that they’re working to extricate a trapped female from one of the vehicles
LATEST UPDATE (5:30 p.m.) : All eastbound lanes on HWY 403 at Erin Mills Parkway are now open.
UPDATE: One person airlifted to local hospital and one child with minor injuries.
UPDATE: ROAD CLOSURE: Hwy 403 eastbound, east of Erin Mills Parkway. All westbound lanes now open. Eastbound lanes remain closed (currently clearing backlog).
Delays are expected.
You might want to find an alternate route.
Editor’s Note: Initial witness reports indicated upwards of 20 cars were involved in the crash. Reports from emergency personnel now indicate that only two cars were involved and that the collision affected multiple vehicles. Insauga.com regrets any confusion.
- Multiple vehicles blocking all lanes on 401 in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes on 403 in Mississauga
- All lanes closed due to rollover on 401 in Mississauga
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: Four Vehicles Involved in Crash in Mississauga
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation