CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga Paramedics Help a Skunk with Cup Stuck on its Head
Skunks, for their less than stellar reputation, are still cute fuzzy animals at their core. So it’s heartwarming to know that paramedics are willing to lend their services to a skunk in need.
The skunk in question was stumbling around with an ice cream cup stuck on its head, CityNews reports. It was found Sunday morning outside Peel Paramedics’ Malton location, in the area of Derry Road East and Goreway Drive.
A paramedic approached the skunk and removed the cup, although not before putting on protective gear to defend against any potential sprays.
Paramedic Justin Mausz posted two videos to his Twitter, showing the helpless critter wandering around before being rescued from its predicament. Check them out below:
- Several paramedics and firefighters hospitalized following chemical fire in Mississauga
- Peel paramedic servicing Mississauga contracts COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Paramedics Respond to Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- Already stretched paramedic services crunched by COVID-19
- Road Closed After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Energy firm Suncor uprooting Mississauga and Oakville offices