CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Hockey Teams Get Into a Brawl in Mississauga
A hockey game involving young players turned violent when players began to brawl on the ice.
A video posted to Facebook by Julie Koostachin, which was taken at Iceland Arena in Mississauga around 8:00 p.m. on March 13, shows two teams getting involved in a large brawl after a smaller fight breaks out.
In the video, one player in a blue jersey is seen skating towards a team that’s celebrating near the net when he’s seemingly attacked by several players in white jerseys. When the players reach the player in blue, a fight breaks out and two players fall to the ice.
Officials skate over the intervene, but eventually other players got involved, effectively starting a brawl.
“OMFG!! Those little f—ers attacking my baby…he just wanted to celebrate with the rest of his teammates after winning this championship game,” Koostachin wrote on Facebook.
Another video of the incident, courtesy of Hockey Players Club, can be seen below.
In the video, players can be seen hitting one another with their hockey sticks.
Peel police say they’re looking into the incident.
No information on charges or injuries is available at this time.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- No Frills Has Introduced A Game That Lets Players Win PC Optimum Points
- VIDEO: Carlton Bear Scares the Crap out of Leafs Players
- #1 - VIDEO OF THE YEAR: Brawl Breaks Out in a Costco Parking Lot in Mississauga
- Sidney Crosby Shoots a Heart Warming Kenyan Hockey Promo
- A Mississauga Hockey Rink is About to Honour a Hockey Legend