CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Hit and Run Aftermath in Mississauga
Police were called to the scene of a serious hit and run collision in the early hours of Monday morning.
Around 2 a.m. this morning, a pickup truck crashed into a hydro pole at the intersection of Falconer Drive and Alpha Mills Road in Mississauga. When emergency crews arrived, they discovered that the vehicle was on fire and that the occupants had fled the scene.
Multiple power lines were severed in the crash, so hydro crews were called to the scene and the intersection was blocked off with police tape. A canine unit was deployed to search the area (as seen in the video) and witness reports suggest that two people were in the car at the time of the incident and subsequently fled in different directions.
Photos and video by Pascal Marchand
- A Mississauga-Based School Has Made it Onto an Exciting List
- Police Investigating Two Armed Vehicle Robberies in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Wins Big Lotto Cash Prize
- Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Man Arrested for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Serious Collision in Mississauga Leaves 2 People With Critical Injuries
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Truck Fire in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Car Fire Breaks Out at Mississauga Apartment
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Three People Injured After Alleged Street Racing Crash in Mississauga