CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Suspicious Fire Guts Townhouse Complex in Mississauga
Over the weekend, a fire—which police allege was committed intentionally—gutted part of a residential building near Park Street East and Helene Street North.
Now, Investigators are also looking for witnesses following a massive fire that took place on Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 1560 Bloor Street East.
On Oct 7 at around 2:12 a.m., emergency services responded to the Bloor Street fire.
“Multiple units in the complex were destroyed by the fire and others deemed uninhabitable due to water damage,” Peel police said in a statement. “All families in the complex were displaced as a result of the fire, however, no injuries were sustained by any residents.”
If you were in the area at the time of the fire and may have information, you should connect with police immediately.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators at 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Housing Complex Destroyed by Fire in Mississauga
- Part of Street Blocked Following Fire in Mississauga
- Police Release Photo of Man Wanted in Connection with Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection with Suspicious Fire in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Overnight Fire in Mississauga