CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brazen Daylight Jewellery Store Robbery in Mississauga
Recently released security camera footage appears to show a brazen daylight robbery at a jewellery store in Mississauga’s Malton neighbourhood.
In one of two videos, which were recently posted to Facebook by user Bachittar S Saini, a red minivan can be seen repeatedly (and apparently very deliberately) backing into a storefront, causing damage to the building in the process.
According to the post, the robbery took place on Saturday, July 28 at Rana Jewellers.
The store is located on Airport Rd.
In a second video posted to Facebook, the van can be seen smashing through part of the building, terrifying customers and employees in the store.
A few seconds later, three masked individuals in black outfits can be seen storming the store and violently smashing display cases before making off with merchandise.
Near the end of the video, another man can be seen chasing the suspects out with a sword.
No one appears to have been injured over the course of the incident.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy Video Shows Store Owners Fend Off Armed Thieves with Swords in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Store Owner Fends Off Robber with Bananas in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Robbery at Mississauga Store
- Three suspects flee convenience store robbery in Mississauga
- Police investigating convenience store robbery in Mississauga