CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton man gets selfie with Kevin Hart after reaching out via large billboard
Almost like a Christmas wish, a Brampton man recently got his wish to get a photo with famous actor and comedian Kevin Hart.
When local resident and owner of My Bollywood Body fitness centre Sunny Rabbanim heard that Hart and other A-list celebrities would be in Brampton to work on a new movie, he purchased a billboard ad near the Bramalea GO Station to ask Hart for a selfie.
The message on the large billboard read, “Yo Kevin, I heard you’re in Toronto. I’m a big fan. Can I take a selfie?”
Rabbanim’s message soon paid off, and he got a direct message from Hart on Instagram saying that he would oblige.
Their wholesome interaction was later posted to his MyBollywoodBody Instagram page.
“I think your gestures were unreal, and as a person, I couldn’t let that go unnoticed,” said Kevin Hart, who said he had to make it a priority to meet Rabbanim and thank him.
Rabbanim reportedly paid $3,000 for the billboard, and said it was worth it after Hart called the stunt “dope as hell.”
The movie Hart’s working on, titled “The Man from Toronto”, also features Woody Harrelson and The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco.
Anne Marie Aikins, spokesperson for Metrolinx, posted photos of Brampton GO station with signs that said “Yorktown.”
“No, we aren’t renaming Brampton GO Station. It’s a movie shoot,” she said in a tweet.
No, we aren’t renaming Brampton GO Station. It’s a movie shoot pic.twitter.com/9VLlfp1lXH— Anne Marie Aikins (@AMAwithAMA) November 9, 2020
Additionally, Hart posted a video to Instagram while standing on set at Brampton GO station. In the video, he can be seen thanking his fans after reaching 100 million followers.
Hart has also posted several photos of himself and other cast members in various locations throughout Toronto.
Photo courtesy of Sunny Rabbanim, My Bollywood Body on Instagram
- Local business owner thrilled after comedian Kevin Hart buys juice from Mississauga restaurant
- Rick and Khaled PODCAST Ep5: Best Movie Lines, Refugees, Dish of the Week and How to Improve Mississauga & Brampton
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- VIDEO: Brampton and Mississauga Men Die Following Fiery Crash
- Instagram and Facebook are down for some users
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win