CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of three-vehicle crash including police cruiser in Mississauga
Roads remain closed following a three-vehicle crash in Mississauga this evening.
It was reported at 5:36 p.m. that three vehicles, including a Peel police cruiser, collided at the intersection of Mississauga Valley Blvd and Central Pkwy East near Burnhamthorpe.
The cruiser sustained significant damage to the front.
Police say the officer is being assessed and the other two drivers are uninjured.
Residents are asked to continue avoiding the area as roads are closed for the investigation.
- Roads closed following three-vehicle crash at Mississauga intersection
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- Paramedics responding to crash involving police cruiser at major Milton intersection
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Swiss Chalet set to re-open in Mississauga after closing down for a while
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Fully vaccinated Canadians arriving at Mississauga's Pearson Airport will be able to skip quarantine
- Killer rapist Paul Bernardo faces parole hearing today; victim families opposed